Field Service Engineer – United States/Canada
Minimum Exp: 4 Years or Above
Rocky Mountain POS is searching for Field Service Engineers who are tech-savvy, service-driven, dedicated, and hardworking. This position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who enjoys technology and hopes to grow their trade in the field – outside the typical office environment — installing/repairing point-of-sale systems, digital signage, wireless communication systems, and dozens of other technologies.
The environment here is sometimes hectic and challenging. We go everywhere and wear many hats, so our field technicians must work hard and stay sharp to keep up. But the industry is also very rewarding. Rocky Mountain POS’ engagement with cutting-edge technology will keep you at the top of your game, with a skill set that is always fresh and relevant. We strive to bring out the best in everyone who works here, and that commitment shows: you’ll collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Our Field Service Engineers are based from home and go directly to service sites to work their assigned jobs. You won’t have specified routes, local office, or defined regions. Your assignments will vary; day, night, overnight, or on weekends.
The position requires extensive travel, including weekends and some holidays (by vehicle or plane). Your schedule varies greatly, and travel can be up to 100%.
• CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certifications
• Rotating shifts, including nights and weekends
• Significant travel
• Reliable transportation
• Valid driver’s license and insurance always
• Set of standard hand tools and electronic equipment
• Ability to stand, lift to 70 lbs., crawl, climb, and use maximum dexterity for long periods
• Detail-oriented; write reports, records, and correspondence
• Follow standard operating procedures
• Must be able to pass a criminal/drug test
• Prior experience with Point-of-Sale equipment, Digital Signage, or CCTV Security Systems
• Restaurant wireless headset technical service
• Experience/training with cable management, low voltage, or electrical is preferred
Qualification: Bachelo’s & Master’s Degree